Working Information for Canton Construction
Part A: Type of Construction
1. Company name?
2. Preferred Bin Company? (Brock, GSI, Behlin, Sukup, etc.)
3. Preferred bin size? (105+, 105, 90, 75 etc.)
4. Preferred bin type? (hopper, flat bottom, dryer)
Flat bottom and pencil bins
5. Willingness to do bins with accessories?
Yes, all accessories
6. Other construction services? (Concrete, steel buildings, towers, etc.)
Part B: Qualifications, Certifications, Training
1. OSHA training? (10 or 30 hour course)
Four employees qualified at the 10 hour level
2. First Aid?
3. Fork Lift Safety and Operation?
4. Scaffolding Safety?
5. Rigging Safety and Operation?
6. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)?
7. How many employees have all of the above listed training?
8. How many qualified supervisors do?
9. Approximate years of crew experience?
Part C: Company Safety Programs
1. Safety inspections?
Annual on Equipment
2. Housekeeping? (clean up and tool storage)
Twice per job site
4. Tool Box meetings?
5. Job training?
6. Site safety meetings?
7. Substance abuse program or policy?
Call 911 Program
8. OSHA 300 forms?
9. Safety director?
Dan Tomjack at Compass
10. Anything else your company had but not listed above?
Part D: Insurance
1. Mod Factor? Limit?
2. Bondable? Limit?
3. General Liability? Limit?
4. Co-Insurance? Limit?
5. Workers Compensation? Limit? Area/Location?
Yes, $1,000,000 USA
6. Builders Risk? Limit?
No, upon request only
7. Auto insurance?